Coill Design Wedding Stationery Environmental Information
Product Range: Eco-conscious, environmentally friendly, sustainable wedding stationery.
Style/s: Handmade, Printed, Rustic, Boho, Floral, Watercolour, Illustrative, Vintage, Bespoke design service also available.
Materials Used: All our paper and card is fully recyclable and made from 30-100% recycled or FSC certified paper.
FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified papers are made with wood that comes from FSC certified forests or from post-consumer waste.
Bespoke Options: Most of our wedding invitation ranges can be customised to include your colours, theme or wording preferences – please ask for details. Or if you’re looking for something unique please enquire.
Areas Served: Ireland and Worldwide.
Online Sales: Yes
Eco/Ethical Ethos (personal and professional):
- Materials are 100% recyclable, biodegradable, acid free, uncoated and either made from recycled or FSC certified paper.
- All our Invitations are either printed inhouse or printed by an Irish based printing company. Everything is designed and hand-finished at my studio in County Wicklow.
- The only business journeys I make are to/ from the local post office or to meet clients locally within a 20km radius. However, the majority of my correspondence is by email or phone.
- All of the packaging I receive is re-used or recycled.
- Good quality off-cuts have been donated to my children’s school in the past for science/art projects.
- When it is necessary to use non-recyclable materials, I will always try to keep it to the minimum.
- All our packaging that is sent out is recyclable.
Here, at Coill Design we are all about being green! We strive to minimise waste by sending out pdf proof sample wording by email rather than hardcopies. We package all our samples in recyclable envelopes. Our ethos is all about using only what we need, so our advice is to clients is only order what is needed and if you need extra invitations or stationery we can print more for the same price, without any extra expense.
There’s no minimum quantity, so you never have to print more than you need. Wherever possible, we endeavour to only use Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) paper. The raw product comes from sustainably managed forests and has been sourced in an environmentally-friendly, socially responsible and economically viable manner. The FSC pledge is to plant another tree for every tree used in the paper manufacturing process.
The exacting standards we set ourselves mean zero tolerance of pollution, monitoring our impact on the environment 24/7 and only choosing suppliers who share our standards.